pole to pole with ME

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Just when you thought it was over...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaarlings!

I'm home now, re-establishing my home in Banff, and Wendy is the happiest kitty alive to be home again. She had exemplary treatment at Uncle L and Auntie K's house, then at Mom & Dad's, but just as Dorothy says, "there's no place like home."

I heave a sad sigh for the end of the adventure in South America, but fear not, blog fans! Since I now have the ability to post photos once again, I have devised a clever plan to feed your blog addiction without resorting to writing about the minutae of my daily life. (I promise, it won't be so interesting for the next month anyway - work work work) SO - the plan is this... every day you can view a new picture or two from the trip, as if it were happening in real time.

Wowee.

See below for the first of the installments, and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home