pole to pole with ME

Tuesday, November 21, 2006


So...catching up over the last few months... At the end of September, Mom & I went to the West Coast to visit with family & friends out there. It was a 10 day road epic. We covered a lot of ground and drank a lot of Timmy's (me: double doubles. Mom: green tea) I know, I know, the left coast is the land o' Starbucks, and we did stop at a few of those, but apparently Timmy's puts a teensy bit of crack in their drinks, because we were both addicted. Being environmentally aware, I brought along a travel cup in which to enjoy my numerous coffees to go. Mom had unfortunately lost hers just before leaving home, so the first order of the trip was buying her a new one. Well, with our "sippy-cups" in tow, we fit right in around Vancouver. I swear those folks are going to have to grow another pair of arms. The ones they have now are always occupied with a cell phone in one hand and a Starbucks cup in the other. P. S. This photo was taken on Wickaninnish beach, Vancouver Island. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home