pole to pole with ME

Sunday, January 14, 2007



When my brother and sister-in-law were visiting just after Christmas, we did the usual post-Christmas thing - sat around and played Scrabble. Of course, there was a considerable amount of red wine involved, which brought back memories of the time that my brother and I tried to beat Grandma at Scrabble by getting her tipsy (didn't work - she played even better than usual). Anyhoo... We coined a new word, which I want all of you to work into your daily lives: "Banfftastic" It works just like the word "fantastic" except that it applies to things that have to do with Banff. Being, as we are, the centre of the tourism universe, I think this term is long overdue. Let me help you start using the word with an example: "Q: How was the skiing on the weekend, Laurie? A: It was Banfftastic!!!" See how easy that is? Now you try...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home